Apr 25, 2011

Exhibition in Friisk Hüs

I've shot a lot of pictures of the beautiful landscape of Northfrisia in the past couple of years. Now I got my own exhibition. These 20 pictures are hanging in the Friisk Hüs in Bredstedt, Germany. The titles of the pictures are in the Frisian language. For further information please contact me.

Wulkenspal

Stormi Weestsii

Wunterheef




































Büütj II

Bütj III

Munksbru

Bru Iinje




































Düüdj Iinje?

Beeridtid

Flåch Fraschlönj

Snii än Heef

Kornfälj

Bütetelefoon



































 
Schaaninge tut Jåcht

Numer Iinj




































Eenhärnge

Straibåle

Sanunergung önj Slüsil




































Büütj I


Uner E Bru

No comments:

Post a Comment